ROSCOE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Federal Bureau of Investigations issued a warrant for the arrest of Chad Udelhofen, 47, for allegedly robbing the First National Bank in Roscoe on September 30th.
Udelhofen is said to have robbed the bank, at 5360 Bridge Street, at 9:10 a.m., by giving the clerk a note and implying he had a weapon.
After the robbery, he walked to a red Toyota with the Illinois license plate BB93951.
Udelhofen is described as a white male, 5’09”, 180 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes.
He is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who can identify the suspect is asked to call police at 815-623-7338 or the FBI at 312-421-6700.
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers
- California family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision