ROSCOE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Federal Bureau of Investigations issued a warrant for the arrest of Chad Udelhofen, 47, for allegedly robbing the First National Bank in Roscoe on September 30th.
Udelhofen is said to have robbed the bank, at 5360 Bridge Street, at 9:10 a.m., by giving the clerk a note and implying he had a weapon.
After the robbery, he walked to a red Toyota with the Illinois license plate BB93951.
Udelhofen is described as a white male, 5’09”, 180 lbs, with brown hair and blue eyes.
He is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone who can identify the suspect is asked to call police at 815-623-7338 or the FBI at 312-421-6700.
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum