A convicted felon out of Chicago is arrested Tuesday after police receive reports that he was showing off a handgun in Rockford.
Marquall Flint, 25, of Chicago, was seen at Rockford Housing Authority’s Blackhawk Housing Development inside a vehicle waving a gun around. Officers located that vehicle later in the day, and determined Flint was driving it on a suspended license.
Flint was taken into custody when police located the loaded handgun on him, as well as marijuana. He is now charged with the following:
- Aggravated unlawful use of a weapon
- Aggravated unlawful use of a weapon by a gang member
- Unlawful use of a weapon by a felon
- No FOID card
- Possession of cannabis with intent to deliver
- Criminal trespass to state supported property
- Driving while license suspended
- Operating an uninsured motor vehicle
He is being held at the Winnebago County Jail in lieu of bond.