DirecTV

Fire Ruled Accidental at Rockford Gas Station

News
fire_1512664667750.png

A fire at a local gas station Wednesday night is being described as accidental.

It happened at the Quick Mart in the 3000 block of Rockford Avenue around 9:30 p.m. Firefighters were there within five minutes and quickly put out the fire.

Damage was minimal, costing an estimated $5,000. No one was hurt.

Fire officials say the cause was electrical in nature.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Trending Stories