INDIANAPOLIS (WISH/CNN) — The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is sending out a huge thanks to Florida Georgia Line after the country band donated a K-9 to the force.
The department posted a photo of the band posing with the city’s newest police K-9.
“Thank you, Florida Georgia Line for IMPD’s newest K-9 partner,” IMPD said online.
The name of the new K-9 has yet to be released, but it looks like a great addition to the force.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.