ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – -For those missing their favorite Stateline food trucks, fear not! Food Truck Tuesdays are back already.
The event will be hosted at the Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m spread across the Conservatory South and Swan Anderson parking lots.
See the Facebook post below for full details.
Although it is outside, customers must wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Rockford area basketball scores for Thursday, February 25
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- E-Rabs keep rolling, defeat Boylan for fifth straight win
- Hononegah out of quarantine flourishes at Auburn
- No buzzer-beater required this time, Amboy girls roll against Eastland