ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – -For those missing their favorite Stateline food trucks, fear not! Food Truck Tuesdays are back already.
The event will be hosted at the Nicholas Conservatory and Gardens from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m spread across the Conservatory South and Swan Anderson parking lots.
See the Facebook post below for full details.
Although it is outside, customers must wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Fire department responds to fire at Rockford house and motorhome
- Comfortably Warm Thursday, Highs near 90-Degrees over the Weekend
- Chauvin to be arraigned for alleged civil rights violation
- States learning how many Afghan evacuees coming their way
- Gabby Petito case: What we know about the 22-year-old’s disappearance