ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police, along with agents from the ATF, Postal Inspector’s service and Homeland Security arrested four people in a drug raid on Welsh Court last week.
According to Rockford Police, detectives executed a search warrant on a home in the 5040 block on Tuesday, September 1st.
There, they found a marijuana growing operation which netted 210 cannabis plants, over 5,000 grams of marijuana, several hundred pills, a shotgun and a handgun.
Ben Kullberg, 40, of Rockford, was arrested and charged with Possession with Intent to Delivery, Cultivation of Cannabis Plants, Possession with Intent to Deliver Methadone, and Possession with Intent to Deliver Terbamafine.
Jason Knox, 38, was arrested and charged with Possession of Cannabis, Possession of Cannabis Plants, and no FOID card.
Chanan Kiatathikom, 35, was charged with Possession of Cannabis and Possession of Cannabis Plants.
Erik Gorzynski, 34, of Stillman Valley, was also charged with Possession of Cannabis and Possession of Cannabis Plants.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others