(WEHT) – A brand of frozen pork sausage and turkey sausage patties sold at Walmart are being recalled due to salmonella concerns.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture, George’s Prepared Foods is recalling 6,444 pounds of the frozen meat products. The products were produced on April 19, May 7 and May 9 of 2019.
Recalled products include:
- 24.92-oz. packages containing “Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties” with use by date of 10/16/19 and lot code 1091971894.
- 24.92-oz. packages containing “Great Value Fully Cooked Original Breakfast Turkey Patties” with use by date of 10/24/19 and lot code 1171971897.
- 35.6-oz. packages containing “Family Size Great Value Fully Cooked Original Pork Sausage Patties” with use by date of 11/03/19 and lot code 1271972894 or use by date 11/05/19 and lot code 1291972894.
The United States Department of Agriculture website said the products subject to recall have the number “EST. M2206T or P-2260T” printed on the package.
We’re told these items were shipped to retail locations nationwide.
There have not been any confirmed reports of sickness.
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg