ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — An Advanced Disposal garbage truck became stuck under a railroad bridge near the intersection of Broadway and 15th Street on Monday afternoon.
The 12’3″ bridge was not high enough to accommodate the height of the truck.
The driver was not injured.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this story incorrectly stated that the Advanced Disposal truck driver was charged for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana/THC, and reckless driving. This is not accurate. Once we became aware of the mistake, we immediately removed it from our website. Eyewitness News regrets the error.
- 65M women could lose abortion rights in Supreme Court case
- Grizzlies throttle Thunder by NBA-record 73-point margin
- Latte lover on your list? Check out these top coffee gift sets
- Hunter shoots first buck, only to watch four bears start eating it
- Senate passes bill to avoid shutdown after clash over vaccine mandates