ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – Comedian George Lopez will be coming to Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center in February.
Lopez will be bringing his “Wall World Tour” to Rockford on Saturday, February 29th, 2020, at 8 p.m.
He also recently completed his standup comedy tour, The Comedy Get Down, with Eddie Griffin, D.L. Hughley, and Cedric the Entertainer. The comedians also debuted their BET scripted comedy series based on their tour.
For two seasons Lopez hosted Lopez Tonight, a late-night television talk show on TBS. This represented Lopez’s return to series television after co-creating, writing, producing, and starring in Warner Bros. Television’s groundbreaking hit sitcom George Lopez, which ran for six seasons on ABC.
Tickets go on sale on Friday, November 22nd at 10 a.m.
- Country music star leaves $1,000 tip for waitress working a double while caring for her daughter
- Multiple dog food brands recalled over substance that could harm your pet
- Meteorological Terminology: What Exactly is a Derecho?
- Toy stores warn Christmas supply could be low
- Do I need to get tested for COVID if I’m vaccinated?