(WTVO) — The childhood food company Gerber is conducting a nationwide search to find the new Gerber baby.
If your child wins, they will become the 2020 Gerber ambassador and $25,000.
“As we celebrate our 10th anniversary of Photo Search, we’re extremely proud to look back on all of the babies that we’ve celebrated and to continue Gerber’s long-standing heritage of recognizing that every baby is a Gerber baby,” Gerber President and CEO Bill Partyka said, according to CNN.
Submitted photos will be judged based on visual appeal, expressiveness, and consistency with Gerber’s “Anything for Baby” mission. Children must be younger than 4 to qualify.
Photo submissions can be made through February 21st.
- Allstate, American Family Insurance to payback combined $800 million in auto premiums to customers amid the COVID-19 outbreak
- Collin Delia named IceHogs’ AHL ‘Man of the Year”
- IceHogs sign the nation’s best D-III goaltender Tom Auburn
- Dean Lowry urges residents to remain at home
- ‘Harry Potter’ author JK Rowling says she’s recovered from coronavirus symptoms