ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — It may not be Thanksgiving yet, but some art already preparing for tax season.
Goodwill Industries of Northern Illinois is in need of volunteers for its Good-taxes program.
This is the 12th year of free tax preparation for low to moderate-income residents. During that time, over 20,000 tax returns have been completed.
No experience is needed to help. Free training is provided. Positions include tax preparers, customer service, and interpreters.
A virtual orientation will be held at the end of the month. Click here for more details.
- Corey Anderson moves up Bellator MMA’s rankings, moves closer to $1M payday
- Spring freeze arrives following a few snow flurries/rain showers Tuesday
- Floating docks to be installed at Rockford’s Davis Park
- Old Settlers Days tickets going on sale Friday
- Brown, Timpe, Toelke lead area girls All-State basketball picks