SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — Illinois Governor J.B. Pritzker has asked the Federal government for assistance to help families recover from historic flooding last Spring.
The Federal disaster declaration would help individuals, businesses, and local governments get grants and loans to assist with storm-related expenses and losses.
Counties in the Stateline that would be eligible to apply are Winnebago and Stephenson.
- Illinois reports 10,959 new cases of COVID-19, 192 deaths Thursday
- Second stimulus checks: McConnell says ‘compromise is within reach’
- Tiger nearly tears off volunteer’s arm at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Carole Baskin says
- Walmart announces 4th round of cash bonuses for employees
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning