ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a student at Guilford High School was arrested last Friday after making a threat against the school.
Police say the school’s resource officers investigated the threat, which was made online, but no weapons were located.
A 16-year-old male student was arrested and charged with felony disorderly conduct.
On September 5th, a 17-year-old student at Jefferson High School was arrested after threatening to commit a shooting at a football game.
On August 29th, a 15-year-old Belvidere student was arrested for another social media threat.
- Stateline saxophone great gives musical Memorial Day tribute
- Evening car fire sends local firefighters into action
- Statewide ‘Recall Pritzker’ petition stops in Freeport
- Local veterans recognize Memorial Day in downtown Rockford
- Catholic churches prepare for massive changes upon re-opening doors