ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 44-year-old Jason Randolph was found guilty of home invasion, domestic battery and unlawful restraint Wednesday for a crime that took place in June 2019.
According to court documents, Rockford Police were called out on June 23rd for a welfare check and located a woman who told officers she had been battered.
Randolph faces up to 30 years in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced on July 15th, 2020.
- 3 additional local businesses ordered to close for defying Gov. Pritzker’s indoor dining ban
- Bitter Cold Morning, Highs Briefly Warm Up Ahead of Late-Week Cooldown
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- Rockton kid’s ‘Freedom Flapper’ mullet comes in 2nd best in U.S.A.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss