BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Boone County residents got a bite to eat over the weekend while also supporting a good cause.
Boone County Habitat for Humanity Boone County hosted its annual pasta dinner on Saturday. For the first time, the dinner was served curbside due to COVID-19 concerns. The funds will help build a new home for underprivileged families.
Organizers say they still need more hard workers to help out local families.
To find out how you can help, click here for more details.
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander