BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Boone County residents got a bite to eat over the weekend while also supporting a good cause.
Boone County Habitat for Humanity Boone County hosted its annual pasta dinner on Saturday. For the first time, the dinner was served curbside due to COVID-19 concerns. The funds will help build a new home for underprivileged families.
Organizers say they still need more hard workers to help out local families.
To find out how you can help, click here for more details.
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Latino groups want DOJ to investigate fatal shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo
- Late Season Freeze Follows Tuesday’s Snow Chances
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus