BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Boone County residents got a bite to eat over the weekend while also supporting a good cause.
Boone County Habitat for Humanity Boone County hosted its annual pasta dinner on Saturday. For the first time, the dinner was served curbside due to COVID-19 concerns. The funds will help build a new home for underprivileged families.
Organizers say they still need more hard workers to help out local families.
To find out how you can help, click here for more details.
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Mother, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Jews For Trump car parade stirs protests, fights in New York
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle