ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The world-famous Harlem Globetrotters will be returning to the BMO Harris Bank Center on December 29th.
Their star-studded roster includes Big Easy Lofton, Ant Atkinson, Hi-Lite Bruton, TNT Lister, Swish Sutton, and Torch George.
According to a press release, every show features a blend of hilarious hijinks and incredible basketball skills including ball handling, high flying dunks, and a new record-breaking attempt.
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, October 16th at 10 a.m.
- President Trump to hold White House news briefing Wednesday
- Couple charged in rape, sex abuse of child under 12, police say
- Rockford woman indicted on drug dealing charges
- Rockford airport receives $5.8M in federal funding
- Five Forks Market closes doors permanently