LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Harlem Middle School students, who created the official Illinois ornaments which will be hung on the National Christmas Tree in Washington D.C. this year, need help to afford a charter bus to get there.
Each Harlem student who had a hand in making the ornaments has been invited to the Capital for the tree lighting ceremony.
A GoFundMe has been set up to help the team raise $5,000 to make the once-in-a-lifetime experience a reality.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’