ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Car rental company Hertz announced Friday that it would be selling $1 billion worth of cars at a discount after filing for bankruptcy.
According to CNBC, the company was hit hard by a dramatic drop in rentals during the coronavirus pandemic.
Hertz is selling vehicles online, which can be delivered within a 75 mile radius.
A Kia Forte is selling for an average price of $10,851, and Nissan Quest is going for an average $13,874.
The Toyota Tundra is selling for an average 12.6% discount, at $31,383, and a BMW seven-series for a 13.7% discount of an average $42,680.
- US Olympic wrestler learns baby’s gender while in Tokyo
- Again? Faulty exchange costs US a spot in Olympic mixed relay final
- CDC data shows delta variant spreads as easily as chickenpox: report
- Country music star leaves $1,000 tip for waitress working a double while caring for her daughter
- Multiple dog food brands recalled over substance that could harm your pet