House Fire Causes Thousands in Damages

News

A fire erupts in the living room of an abandoned, condemned home. It happened on the 500 block of Howard Avenue around 1:15pm Saturday. A neighbor first noticed the fire after walking outside to see smoke coming out of the window. Officials say the fire was caused by human factor. No arrests have been made at this time.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Trending Stories