LAKE GENEVA, Wis. (WTVO) — The Ice Castles are returning to Lake Geneva this season, with a new location.
The new location, at Geneva National Resort & Club, hopes to open in January, weather permitting.
“We are thrilled to bring Ice Castles back to Lake Geneva this winter,” said Ice Castles CEO Ryan Davis, “Our partnership with Geneva National Resort will allow us to create an even bigger castle with more interactive features and magical elements for guests to enjoy.”
The castles are created by Utah-based entertainment company Ice Castles, LLC. and were previously built in Lake Geneva last year, and Wisconsin Dells in 2017.
The sculptures bend icicles into arches, towers, slides, thrones, and tunnels, lit by multicolored lights.
- Roscoe store owner stops scammers from preying on senior citizens
- WATCH: Police officer saves man in wheelchair from oncoming train
- Chinese officials say chicken wings from Brazil tested positive for coronavirus
- Man indicted for 2018 sexual assault in Rockford hotel
- AMC to reopen in Rockford next week