LAKE GENEVA, Wis. (WTVO) — The Ice Castles are returning to Lake Geneva this season, with a new location.
The new location, at Geneva National Resort & Club, hopes to open in January, weather permitting.
“We are thrilled to bring Ice Castles back to Lake Geneva this winter,” said Ice Castles CEO Ryan Davis, “Our partnership with Geneva National Resort will allow us to create an even bigger castle with more interactive features and magical elements for guests to enjoy.”
The castles are created by Utah-based entertainment company Ice Castles, LLC. and were previously built in Lake Geneva last year, and Wisconsin Dells in 2017.
The sculptures bend icicles into arches, towers, slides, thrones, and tunnels, lit by multicolored lights.
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum
- Dr. Shah Has A Dental Implant Solution For You
- GDS Talks Quiz Bowl Over Coffee With Eric Wilson