SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois Department of Public Health is relaxing limits on long-term care facility visitations, changing the guidelines to allow for outdoor visits with loved ones.
The guidelines released Friday call for outdoor conditions attended by no more than 2 visitors per resident, with at least 6 feet of distancing available.
Visitors must also schedule an appointment with the facility, and they must be pre-screened for coronavirus infection.
- Boone County judge finds man guilty on 5 counts of sexual assault of a child
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Parler can now return to App Store, Apple says in letter to senator
- Scottie Pippen’s son, Antron, dies at 33
- Three Rockford men arrested on gun charges during weekend traffic stops