AURORA, Ill. (WTVO) UPDATE: The Illinois State Police say the boy has been found.
ORIGINAL STORY — The Illinois State Police have issued a Missing Endangered Juvenile alert for a 13-year-old boy who was last seen Sunday afternoon.
According to Aurora Police, Byron Sparrow was last seen around 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 28th.
Police say the boy left his home and has not been seen since. He is also said to have a condition which places him in danger.
Byron is 5’2″, 139 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey shirt with blue shorts and a red stripe.
Any person with information regarding the whereabouts of Byron Sparrow should contact the Aurora Police Department at 630-256-5900 or call 9-1-1.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday