(CNN) — Two men in the U.S. Virgin Islands are being hailed as heroes for jumping in two save a young, handicapped women who fell into the water.
Kuntry Hamilton and Randolph Donovan raced to action when the girl, in a wheelchair, rolled off a dock in Saint Thomas, Monday.
Video of the Rescue was posted on social media.
The men used a life ring to keep her afloat, and worked together with several people on the dock using a rope to pull her to safety.
The unnamed girl was a passenger on board the Carnival Cruise ship Fascination, which had stopped in Saint Thomas.
- Rockford woman sentenced to federal prison for selling firearms to a felon
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will be made in Austin, not China
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman
Copyright © 2019 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.