(CNN) — Two men in the U.S. Virgin Islands are being hailed as heroes for jumping in two save a young, handicapped women who fell into the water.
Kuntry Hamilton and Randolph Donovan raced to action when the girl, in a wheelchair, rolled off a dock in Saint Thomas, Monday.
Video of the Rescue was posted on social media.
The men used a life ring to keep her afloat, and worked together with several people on the dock using a rope to pull her to safety.
The unnamed girl was a passenger on board the Carnival Cruise ship Fascination, which had stopped in Saint Thomas.
- VIDEO: Officers suspended after shoving, injuring 75-year-old man at protest
- Police: Parents, 4 kids found dead in garage in San Antonio
- It’s National Doughnut Day! Here’s where you can score free doughnuts
- Activist group plans protest Friday in Loves Park
- Poll: 74% of Americans view George Floyd’s death as sign of underlying racial injustice
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.