(CNN) — This little fella was rushed to the hospital after being rescued from a brush-fire in Australia.
A viral video shows the koala bear crossing the road and getting stranded near the flames.
A woman then rushed in, using her own shirt to wrap up the koala and move it out of harm’s way.
She doused the koala with water as it squealed in pain from its burns.
The animal was later taken to a nearby hospital that specializes in treating koalas.
The koala has been treated for his burns and is still in “very serious condition.”
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’
Copyright © 2019 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.