JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — 24-year-old Deshawn Foreman was sentenced to 48 months in federal prison Friday for possessing a firearm as a felon.
According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Forman led Janesville Police officers on a foot chase on July 24th, 2019, during which he dropped a .45 caliber magazine. He escaped, but was seen the following day driving toward the Town of Beloit.
Foreman then abandoned the vehicle and hid for several hours in a wooded residential area. Police found him pointing a .45 caliber Glock firearm at them. He was taken into custody.
Police say Foreman was on state supervision for burglary at the time.
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- 8 dead in mass shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility, shooter dead
- Belvidere North sweeps Boylan to remain undefeated in the NIC-10
- Midway Village raises historic American flag for 47th season of Victorian Village
- Nik’s Wish founder honored as grand marshal for Rockford 4th of July parade