JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — The Janesville Police Department says they’re expecting heavy traffic congestion on Saturday when bricks from the demolished GM plant will be given away.
Between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. at the former Moose Lodge at 2701 Rockport Road, bricks from the factory will be available to the public.
Janesville Police and the Rock County Sheriff issued a notification Friday that they would be directing traffic for the event.
Persons coming to pick up the bricks must enter from the west on Rockport Road, police say, and cannot block driveways or arterial streets.
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth