ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A Rockford man accused of murder will have his trial go as planned after a Winnebago County judge denied his request for a dismissal on Monday.
23-year-old Keith Delao is charged with first degree murder.
Investigators say that Delao stabbed 38-year-old Ronnie Ray to death last April. Police found Ray in a gazebo at Fairgrounds Park with several stab wounds.
If found guilty, Delao faces up to 60 years in jail. He is due back in court on April 30th.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens