(CNN) — A wife, a mom and a lawyer.
Those are the three things Juliana Lamar wanted in life.
She just got all three when she was sworn in as a lawyer last week.
Not only was her husband there, her little boy was a part of the whole thing thanks to a judge with a soft spot.
In a Nashville courtroom, Judge Richard Dinkins holds one-year-old Beckham.
Lamar says just as they were about to begin Judge Dinkins picked up the little boy and said “he needs to be part of this. He’s going to do the swearing-in with me.”
It only made sense that baby Beckham was part of Lamar’s journey to becoming a lawyer.
She got pregnant halfway through law school and worried about everything from missing too many classes to giving birth during a final exam.
She said having her little boy right there watching his mommy was amazing.
- Local entrepreneurs get a chance to show off their ideas during Startup Weekend
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.