ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Keith Country Day School announced Friday that it had been rated as the top private high school in the Rockford area.
The school received an “A Plus” rating by Niche, an independent agency that uses analysis and reviews to rank the best places to live and go to school.
Keith was rated best in Winnebago County for K – 12, high school, college prep, and STEM.
The school also ranked in the top four private schools in the country with the most diversity among its students.
- Krispy Kreme introduces ‘Easy as Pie’ doughnuts for Thanksgiving
- USPS launches site to adopt Santa’s letters and provide gifts for needy kids
- Light Wintry Mix Possible Overnight Monday, into Tuesday Morning
- Local art students learn best ways to prepare for college
- Transform Rockford begins its holiday book drive