ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Keith Country Day School announced Friday that it had been rated as the top private high school in the Rockford area.
The school received an “A Plus” rating by Niche, an independent agency that uses analysis and reviews to rank the best places to live and go to school.
Keith was rated best in Winnebago County for K – 12, high school, college prep, and STEM.
The school also ranked in the top four private schools in the country with the most diversity among its students.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80