ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Keith Country Day School announced Friday that it had been rated as the top private high school in the Rockford area.
The school received an “A Plus” rating by Niche, an independent agency that uses analysis and reviews to rank the best places to live and go to school.
Keith was rated best in Winnebago County for K – 12, high school, college prep, and STEM.
The school also ranked in the top four private schools in the country with the most diversity among its students.
- Rockford resident and Lebanon native reacts to massive Beirut explosion
- Local theater group uses downtime to teach young performers
- Tropical Storm Isaias Continues to Move Through the New England States
- Slattery in position for a top 10 finish at the Illinois Open
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say