LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — A local woman turned 90 years old over the weekend and celebrated the best way she could while staying isolated.
Audrae Zullo reigned in her birthday with a 30 car parade lined up down her block. Her fellow auxiliary members helped organize the celebration due to the special circumstances.
“She’s 90 today and she has a million friends in Rockford and we’re all just here to make her day brighter since she’s confined at home,” her niece, Janine Neuschwander, explained.
The group paraded all the way from the Loves Park post office to Zullo’s home.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say