SUMNER, Wis. (WTVO) — The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have offered a $10,000 reward for Kevin P. Anderson, 62, who is believed to be responsible for two homicides, an attempted homicide, and an arson last month.
According to the ATF, Anderson is wanted for the killing of his sister and her husband, shooting at a Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputy, and setting his deceased parents home on fire on June 16th.
Anyone with information on Anderson’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office at 920-674-7311.
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19