BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — A 19-year-old victim was shot in a robbery in Beloit Monday morning, according to police.
Beloit Police say the shooting happened in the 1100 block of Dewey Street around 2:45 a.m.
Police said that the preliminary investigation shows the shooting was part of a targeted robbery. Three suspects entered the home and started shooting during the incident.
Money was stolen during the crime.
The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment of his injury, and has since been released, authorities said.
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Discovery Center re-opens to public for first time in months
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Investigation underway after California man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine