ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police Narcotics detectives arrested 22-year-old Jamaul Sanders and 20-year-old Raymond Sanders, Jr. on Wednesday after a raid on two properties uncovered cocaine, cannabis, hydrocodone, and ammunition.
According to police, detectives received numerous complaints of drug dealing in the area of 717 and 721 5th Avenue. After it was confirmed that drugs were being sold out of both locations, officers and DEA agents raided the homes on November 18th.
Jamaul Sanders (no mugshot available) was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine, Possession with Intent to Deliver Cannabis, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and Possession of Ammunition without a FOID.
Raymond Sanders, Jr. (no mugshot available) was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine, and Possession of Ammunition without a FOID.
Both properties were condemned by City of Rockford building inspectors.
- Local police share ‘porch pirate’ prevention tips
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Bears’ five-game losing streak weighing on Matt Nagy
- Hononegah’s King named to Big East Honor Roll at Marquette