MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — An adult and two children were able to escape from a Machesney Park home after the garage caught fire Monday morning.
Harlem-Roscoe Fire responded to a residential fire in the 9200 block of Longfellow at around 10:26 a.m.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, but officials say there is no evidence to believe it was deliberately set.
The fire caused approximately $50,000 in damage.
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Rockford Public Library Board faced with tough choice on closing some branches
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Coronavirus surge: When will the fall COVID-19 spike hit?