ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Police are investigating a shooting in the 1900 block of S. 5th Street that happened Tuesday night.
According to authorities a 20-year-old male has been transported to a local hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Sports Connection Spotlight: Boylan’s Peyton Kennedy
- Auburn takes down Hononegah, takes over sole possession of first place in NIC-10
- Boylan defeats Freeport on the road
- Belvidere North defeats Guilford in NIC-10 action
- Auburn defeats Hononegah on the road