ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Police are investigating a shooting in the 1900 block of S. 5th Street that happened Tuesday night.
According to authorities a 20-year-old male has been transported to a local hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor