ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Police are investigating a shooting in the 1900 block of S. 5th Street that happened Tuesday night.
According to authorities a 20-year-old male has been transported to a local hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Washington man stuck in woods for 3 days saved by his dog
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Illinois surpasses 200k cases of COVID-19, 24 additional deaths announced on Thursday
- Welsh Elementary Golden Apple winner says award is helping her become a better teacher