ROCK COUNTY, Wis. (WTVO) — A 23-year-old man from Milton, Wisconsin was killed Tuesday morning in a fatal crash on I-39 in Rock County.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation says the crash happened around 5 a.m. near mile marker 177.
Authorities say a semi truck was traveling southbound when it was struck from the rear by a Ford F350 pickup, which continued driving until it became disabled in the left lane.
The Ford was then struck from behind by a Chevy Silverado.
The crash blocked both southbound lanes of I-39 for 4 hours.
The driver of the Silverado was killed at the scene.
The 34-year-old driver of the Ford sustained minor injuries.
The name of the victim is behind withheld by police until his family has been notified.
- Transgender group’s birth certificate suit advances in Ohio
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: Border Wall in San Diego
- Despite border wall, families in two countries unite in Friendship Park
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America