ORANGEVILLE, Ill. (WTVO) — Two children, one 4-years-old and another, 11-years-old, are among the dead after a house went up in flames early Wednesday morning.
Investigators say it happened around 3 a.m. on Main Street. Firefighters say they saw flames when they arrived.
In addition to the children, officials say a 40-year-old adult man was also killed in the fire.
There is no word yet on what caused the blaze.
Authorities say the investigation is ongoing.
- Over 256K saws sold at Lowe’s recalled for remaining on when switched off
- Woman tased at Ohio middle school football game after not wearing mask; district schools now in lockout
- Officers did knock before Breonna Taylor shooting, investigation finds
- Dixon DHS worker charged with abuse of a disabled patient
- ‘Cake Boss’ star’s right hand impaled in ‘terrible’ bowling accident