WHITESIDE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Whiteside County says three more people have tested positive for coronavirus, and the patients are in their 20s, 40s, and 70s.
There have been 8 cases countywide; 2 have recovered and 1, a person in their 90s, has died of the disease.
The Illinois Department of Public Health has announced 986 new confirmed cases of coronavirus in the state on Wednesday, along with 42 additional deaths.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant