DIXON, Ill. (WTVO) — The Lee County Health Department announced 3 additional cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, bringing the county’s total to 9.
The new cases are a person in their 30’s, a person in their 40’s, and a person in their 70’s.
The Illinois Department of Public health is reporting 1,344 new cases of COVID-19 in the state in the last 24 hours, and 66 additional deaths.
- Boylan teacher earns first Don Zimmerman Golden Apple Scholarship
- Stateline salons and tattoo shops reopen under Phase 3 of Restore Illinois
- Uniform worn by Tom Hanks in ‘A League of Their Own’ being auctioned
- Local restaurants and bars welcome customers back with outdoor dining
- Cooler, but Dry, this Weekend