ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Three Rockford Public School students could be in line for a prestigious national scholarship.
Drake Vaughn and Victoria Wu, at Auburn, and Caitlin Ehrhardt, at Guilford, have been named as semifinalists for the 2020 National Merit Scholarship.
They join 16,000 students who showed exceptional academic ability and potential for success in college.
More than 31 million scholarships will be awarded to 7,600 students next Spring.
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum
- Dr. Shah Has A Dental Implant Solution For You