ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Three Rockford Public School students could be in line for a prestigious national scholarship.
Drake Vaughn and Victoria Wu, at Auburn, and Caitlin Ehrhardt, at Guilford, have been named as semifinalists for the 2020 National Merit Scholarship.
They join 16,000 students who showed exceptional academic ability and potential for success in college.
More than 31 million scholarships will be awarded to 7,600 students next Spring.
- Local entrepreneurs get a chance to show off their ideas during Startup Weekend
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say