ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say they are looking for a missing person: 81-year-old Dr. Mohammed Badruddoja, who was last seen on Sunday, October 27th.
Detectives say Dr. Badruddoja was last seen at his residence in the 7700 block of Creek Bend. He may be driving a blue 2008 Lexus with Illinois plate AH82506.
Police say Dr. Badruddoja may be in need of medical attention due to on-going health issues and not having his medication.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department at 815-966-2900 or their local law enforcement agency.
- Harlem School District residents could get property tax relief thanks to state grant
- Rick Ciganek sworn in as Winnebago County’s Chief Deputy
- NTSB holds press conference on crash that killed Kobe Bryant
- Choice Furniture at CherryVale Mall set to close in March
- Ex-Illinois lawmaker charged with red-light camera bribery