ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say they are looking for a missing person: 81-year-old Dr. Mohammed Badruddoja, who was last seen on Sunday, October 27th.
Detectives say Dr. Badruddoja was last seen at his residence in the 7700 block of Creek Bend. He may be driving a blue 2008 Lexus with Illinois plate AH82506.
Police say Dr. Badruddoja may be in need of medical attention due to on-going health issues and not having his medication.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department at 815-966-2900 or their local law enforcement agency.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say