ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say they are looking for a missing person: 81-year-old Dr. Mohammed Badruddoja, who was last seen on Sunday, October 27th.
Detectives say Dr. Badruddoja was last seen at his residence in the 7700 block of Creek Bend. He may be driving a blue 2008 Lexus with Illinois plate AH82506.
Police say Dr. Badruddoja may be in need of medical attention due to on-going health issues and not having his medication.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department at 815-966-2900 or their local law enforcement agency.
- Nickelodeon and Netflix confirm multi-year deal
- Meet Narwhal, the puppy found with a tail growing out of his head
- Rockford woman in critical condition, dog feared dead after house fire
- School staff to be charged with manslaughter in death of boy with autism
- Meridian School District gives substitute teachers a raise to address shortage