ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say they still looking for 81-year-old Dr. Mohammed Badruddoja, who was last seen on Sunday, October 27th, after his car was found at Sinnissippi Gardens Park on November 4th.
Detectives say Dr. Badruddoja was last seen at his residence in the 7700 block of Creek Bend. His blue 2008 Lexus with Illinois plate AH82506 was found at Sinnissippi Gardens Park, 1354 North 2nd Street.
Police say Dr. Badruddoja may be in need of medical attention due to on-going health issues and not having his medication.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department at 815-966-2900 or their local law enforcement agency.
- LISTEN: 31 people virtually sing ‘It is Well with My Soul’
- Record 16.6 million have sought US jobless aid since virus
- 11 people displaced after DeKalb apartment fire
- 103-year-old great-grandmother says courage, hydration, faith helped beat virus
- First round of coronavirus stimulus checks on the way