ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say they still looking for 81-year-old Dr. Mohammed Badruddoja, who was last seen on Sunday, October 27th, after his car was found at Sinnissippi Gardens Park on November 4th.
Detectives say Dr. Badruddoja was last seen at his residence in the 7700 block of Creek Bend. His blue 2008 Lexus with Illinois plate AH82506 was found at Sinnissippi Gardens Park, 1354 North 2nd Street.
Police say Dr. Badruddoja may be in need of medical attention due to on-going health issues and not having his medication.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department at 815-966-2900 or their local law enforcement agency.
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
- Chicago Bears give $4,000 to Harlem’s athletic program
- Rockford park gets financial boost from State of Illinois
- Church volunteers donate bags of free winter clothing for the homeless
- Rockford Police Officer to move in to city’s 3rd neighborhood house