FAIRDALE, Ill. (WTVO) — Five years ago, on April 9th, 2015, the community of Fairdale bore the brunt of a deadly EF-4 tornado, which left an indelible mark on those who lived through the terror.
In this special program, you’ll meet some of them: from a couple who lost their home, to stormchasers and first responders who were called into action.
- Boylan teacher earns first Don Zimmerman Golden Apple Scholarship
- Stateline salons and tattoo shops reopen under Phase 3 of Restore Illinois
- Uniform worn by Tom Hanks in ‘A League of Their Own’ being auctioned
- Local restaurants and bars welcome customers back with outdoor dining
- Cooler, but Dry, this Weekend