DIXON, Ill. (WTVO) — 25-year-old Frank Krokson was sentenced to serve 2 years 2 months in prison for domestic battery.
Krokson was arrested in October 2018 on several counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault and domestic battery.
Krokson was arrested on Wednesday, October 17th at 4:30 p.m.
He was charged with Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault, 3 counts of Criminal Sexual Assault, Aggravated Domestic Battery, Domestic Battery (subsequent offense), Domestic Battery (bodily harm).
Krokson pleaded guilty to the Domestic Battery charge on October 18th, 2019. He was given credit for already serving 366 days in jail.
- Substitute teacher fired after student beating goes viral
- Artists, of all skill levels, leave their mark on Rockford’s mural
- Early season snowstorm makes its presence felt in the Stateline
- Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- Two sisters raise money to buy 108 Thanksgiving meals for families in need