BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Boone County Health Department reported an additional 8 cases of COVID-19 on Thursday.
There have been 172 positive cases in Boone County, and 11 deaths.
Seven of those deaths recorded were residents of the Symphony Northwoods nursing home, where 14 staff and 41 residents tested positive for the disease.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams