JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Janesville Police say they arrested 26-year-old Kadee Russell after she sold cocaine to officers.
According to police, officers conducted “controlled cocaine buys” from Russell during a drug investigation.
She was arrested on Monday, January 20th, and was charged with Delivery of Cocaine, Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Vehicle, Possession of Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Higher Probability for Above Average Temperatures During the Month of April
- How local jails are protecting staff and inmates
- Belvidere crash sends two people to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries
- Illinois Bank and Trust suspending fees on credit cards, loan payments
- 90 year-old woman with coronavirus dies after telling doctors to save ventilator for younger patients