OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — Rocky Lara, 23, who is wanted in Ogle County for the alleged sexual assault of a child in 2019, was captured in Mississippi this weekend, according to law enforcement.
The Ogle County Sheriff’s Office says Lara had an outstanding warrant for the charge of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child in 2019.
He was found living in Columbia, Mississippi and was arrested on July 30th by the Columbia Police Department. From there, he was taken to the Marion County Jail, where he awaits extradition to Illinois.
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017