BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — The City of Beloit announced Thursday that it will become home to an Amazon warehouse distribution facility.
The 80 acre property at the southeast corner of Gateway Boulevarda nd Colley Road was sold for $80.
Development has already begun on the 1 million square foot distribution warehouse.
“We are thrilled that Amazon chose the Gateway Business Park to build in the stateline area,” said Greater Beloit Economic Development Corporation Executive Director Andrew Janke. “A lot of hard work went into making this project a reality, and we certainly look forward to the positive impacts on the Beloit economy.”
- Rivets return home, still struggle in loss to the Woodchucks
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental
- 1996 Alaska cold case closed after Arkansas man’s DNA is a match
- Three anonymous Belvidere FCA Assembly Plant workers voice concerns about COVID-19 policies
- Belvidere parents, teachers relieved after district’s decision to push start, go virtual