BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Amazon says it’s new Beloit fulfillment center will create 500 jobs when it launches in time for the 2020 holiday season.
The 80 acre property at the southeast corner of Gateway Boulevarda nd Colley Road was sold for $80.
Development has already begun on the 1 million square foot distribution warehouse.
Amazon offers a $15 minimum wage and full-time employee benefits.
To learn more about working at an Amazon fulfillment center, interested candidates can visit www.amazondelivers.jobs.
- Standoff ends with Illinois man who fired on deputies shot dead by U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force
- K-9 finds missing child who was lost in the woods, crying
- Sheriff identifies Canadian woman accused of mailing ricin to Trump, South Texas authorities
- Rockford teacher’s union rebukes Dr. Martell’s claim school staff spreading COVID-19
- Mercyhealth receives approval to close in-patient mental health services at Rockton campus