BARABOO, Wis. (WTVO)– UPDATE: 12:50 p.m. – Law enforcement say the body of 10-year-old Kodie Dutcher has been found.
ORIGINAL STORY: Baraboo Police are searching for a ten-year-old girl that has been missing since 4 p.m. on Monday, July 6.
Officials say Kodie Dutcher is suspected to have taken an unknown amount of pills and may be suicidal.
Dutcher is described as white with blonde hair and blue eyes. She stands at 4’9″ tall, weighing 110 pounds. She was last seen wearing overalls, and left her cell phone and shoes behind.
If anyone has information on Kodie’s whereabouts, please contact the Baraboo Police Department at 608-963-5622.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say