BARABOO, Wis. (WTVO)– UPDATE: 12:50 p.m. – Law enforcement say the body of 10-year-old Kodie Dutcher has been found.
ORIGINAL STORY: Baraboo Police are searching for a ten-year-old girl that has been missing since 4 p.m. on Monday, July 6.
Officials say Kodie Dutcher is suspected to have taken an unknown amount of pills and may be suicidal.
Dutcher is described as white with blonde hair and blue eyes. She stands at 4’9″ tall, weighing 110 pounds. She was last seen wearing overalls, and left her cell phone and shoes behind.
If anyone has information on Kodie’s whereabouts, please contact the Baraboo Police Department at 608-963-5622.
- Rockford Police investigate Auburn St. shooting
- Rockford teens charged after police find loaded gun in car
- After disaster declaration, Ogle County officials say storm damage is like nothing they’ve ever seen
- Rockford house fire possibly caused by severe weather, officials say
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”