BARABOO, Wis. (WTVO)– UPDATE: 12:50 p.m. – Law enforcement say the body of 10-year-old Kodie Dutcher has been found.
ORIGINAL STORY: Baraboo Police are searching for a ten-year-old girl that has been missing since 4 p.m. on Monday, July 6.
Officials say Kodie Dutcher is suspected to have taken an unknown amount of pills and may be suicidal.
Dutcher is described as white with blonde hair and blue eyes. She stands at 4’9″ tall, weighing 110 pounds. She was last seen wearing overalls, and left her cell phone and shoes behind.
If anyone has information on Kodie’s whereabouts, please contact the Baraboo Police Department at 608-963-5622.
- Belvidere names Tony Ambrogio its new head football coach
- Pedestrian bridge collapsed in Northeast DC, injuries 3 people.
- How much would it take for you to quit social media? New survey says: a lot
- Hononegah says air filters cleaned following Chemtool fire, summer school students return to class
- Blackhawks announcer Pat Foley says 2021-2022 season will be his last